Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contradiction?

Hello,

I'm new to the site and while doing a little research I noticed something that raised a red flag.

I downloaded the FYG supplement guide and noticed that you listed MegaFood as a company you trust. Then I read your article " How to know which multivitamin supplement is best for you"

In that article you said " “Natural” multivitamins is one of the biggest scams running in natural health today. A “natural” multivitamin is comprised of a bunch of brewer’s yeast compressed into supplemental form. Most “natural” multivitamins are made from feeding Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a yeast, synthetic vitamins which they retain in their cell walls.

This being the first time I've used this site for research you can see my concern. Megafood is a natural vitamin company and they use S. cerevisiae extensively.

I'm a bit concerned that a company that you claim to trust can also be a scam?

I hope this doesn't come across as inflammatory. The biggest hurdle while researching supplements is the contradictory information from one site to the other. Here I see it within the same website.

Hopefully you can clarify my concerns.

Take care and be well,

-Mark

The Supplement Guide is outdated and the supplement company list was one of the first things I had put out, even before I wrote about the multivitamins. It has been updated on the site and in FYG: http://fixyourgut.com/opinion-qualit...ent-companies/. The Supplement Guide is going through an update currently, and will be out at the beginning of next year. If you are on my mailing list you will get the new copy. I apologize for the inconvenience and mixup.

Comment

Working...
    X